- A fine instrument from the San Dimas Reissue Limited Edition Series by Charvel. Carefully handcrafted at the famous Jackson Custom Shop in California, USA. Resembling the "original" Charvel San Dimas, this special edition was strictly limited to only 86 instruments. Consequently, today these guitars are extremely rare and sought after. A guitar with absolutely professional features and unbelievable looks!
- Finish: Cherry Sunburst, with gold hardware.
- Body: Alder, with a bookmatched maple top.
- Neck: Birdseye maple of the very best quality, one-piece, with a skunk stripe. Natural oil finish. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Birdseye maple of the very best quality, made from the same piece of wood as the neck. With abalone dot inlays.
- Frets: 22, Jumbo.
- Nut: 42 mm.
- Tuners: Original Schaller, made in Germany.
- Bridge: NOS Vintage tremolo with a solid brass plate.
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Headstock, with "San Dimas 25th Anniversary" logo.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '78 "EVH" humbucker, mounted directly to the body.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of any different pickup, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- Condition: Excellent. The guitar has obviously been little played, taken good care of and functions perfectly.
- Furthermore, the instrument has been thoroughly checked and completely set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. Charvel USA Custom Shop G&G hardcase, with all paperwork and factory accessoires.
|Name||Charvel USA Custom Shop Strat - 25th Anniversary|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.