- A very fine instrument from the San Dimas 2004-2007 Reissue Series by Charvel. Carefully handcrafted at the famous Jackson Custom Shop in California, USA. Only a small number of guitars from this series was ever produced, these instruments are rare nowadays. A guitar with absolutely professional features!
- Finish: Red, with black hardware and NOS brass bridge & strap pins.
- Body: Alder.
- Neck: Eastern hard rock maple, quartersawn for maximum stability, with a specially formulated oil finish. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with black dot inlays.
- Frets: 22, Jumbo.
- Tuners: Original Schaller.
- Nut: 43 mm.
- Headstock: Pointy, black.
- Bridge: NOS Charvel Vintage tremolo with a solid brass plate.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan TB-14 "Custom 5" humbucker & 1x Seymour Duncan SHR-1 "Hot Rails" single coil-sized humbucker. Both pickups are very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of any different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. G&G USA "Black Tolex" Deluxe Custom hardcase and all factory accessoires.
|Name||Charvel USA San Dimas Reissue Star NOS - Ferrari Red|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|