- The classic Dean model - here is a special model made in Korea from the strictly limited DOA V series of only 50 instruments! A real collector's item and an exceptionally well-crafted instrument, with high class features and dreamlike sound.
- Finish: Transparent Purple, with gold hardware.
- Body: Mahogany - very light (the whole instrument weighs only 2980 grams), with a very strong resonance.
- Top: Maple - beautiful, intensely flamed, with expensive multi-ply binding on the body and headstock.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with abalone block inlays and white - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, Jumbo.
- Nut: 43 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Dean V shape, black.
- Tuners: Original Grover.
- Bridge: Non-Tremolo, TonePros bridge, strings-thru-body - for even more sustain.
- Pickups: 2x DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion humbuckers - the same pickups that were used in the Dean USA Time Capsule and Lost 100 instruments until the recent change in the TC-Series for (less expensive) Dean pickups.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound! The quality of this instrument is rather comparable with the quality of the USA production than the budget models currently being built by Dean outside of the US.
- Condition: Almost like new. The guitar has been barely played and has no functional or cosmetic issues. No scratches, dents or any other blemishes, no dirt or fingerprints, everything stll shines like new..
- Furthermore, the instrument has been thoroughly checked and completely set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. Dean hardcase with the Dean logo.
|Name||Dean V DOA-2005 Limited Edition|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|