- The classic Dean model - here is a special model made in Korea from the strictly limited DOA V series of only 50 instruments! A real collector's item and an exceptionally well-crafted instrument, with high class features and dreamlike sound.
- Finish: Transparent Purple, with gold hardware.
- Body: Mahogany - very light (the whole instrument weighs only 2980 grams), with a very strong resonance.
- Top: Maple - beautiful, intensely flamed, with expensive multi-ply binding on the body and headstock.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with abalone block inlays and white - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, Jumbo.
- Nut: 43 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Dean V shape, black.
- Tuners: Original Grover.
- Bridge: Non-Tremolo, TonePros bridge, strings-thru-body - for even more sustain.
- Pickups: 2x DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion humbuckers - the same pickups that were used in the Dean USA Time Capsule and Lost 100 instruments until the recent change in the TC-Series for (less expensive) Dean pickups.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, hardware, craftsmanship, handling and sound! The quality of this instrument is rather comparable with the quality of the USA production than the budget models currently being built by Dean outside of the US.
- Condition: Almost like new. The guitar has been barely played and has no functional or cosmetic issues. No scratches, dents or any other blemishes, no dirt or fingerprints, everything stll shines like new..
- Furthermore, the instrument has been thoroughly checked and completely set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. Dean hardcase with the Dean logo.
|Name||Dean V DOA-2005 Limited Edition|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.