- If you love the sound of a Super Distortion® in the bridge and you like hot neck pickups too, try a Super 2™. The Super 2™ takes the classic Super Distortion® sound and slides the EQ up in favor of the high-end, so its brighter top and lighter bottom work to balance out the darker, overtone heavy information up by the fingerboard. The Super 2™ is just the pickup to clean up the overdrive sound of a mud-heavy 24¾’’ scale, two-humbucker guitar or to add snap to a dark sounding 25½” bolt-on. It works great in the bridge or the neck.
- Recommended for neck position with equal or higher-power bridge pickup. Bridge position with equal or lower-power pickup (PAF Pro®, FRED®, Evolution® Neck).
- This is a very bright bridge pickup, but the highest frequencies are rounded off enough to allow the pickup to cut without being too “buzzy” or metallic.
- Humbucker for electric guitars
- Color: Black
- F-Spaced - The distance between the polepieces is wider to fit the string spacing of tremolo
- Output: 425 mV - High Power
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor - This enables serial, parallel or singlecoil sounds
- Tone Guide: Treble 8, mid-range 6, bass 4
- DC resistance: 8.07K
- Pickup screws & springs are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP104 BK - Super 2 F-Spaced|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.