The Tone Zone® T brings the performance of the famous Tone Zone® to a humbucking Tele® replacement pickup. We’ve built in the tremendous mid-range and bass response of the original Tone Zone®, and the same patented dual-resonance design produces great harmonics. 4-conductor wiring provides parallel humbucking and split-coil modes, so you can go from bang to twang at the flick of a switch.
- Bridge position, Telecaster®-style guitars.
- If you compare the specs of the full-size Tone Zone® with those of The Tone Zone® T, you will notice they don't match. That's because the trick in building a single-coil size pickup to sound like its big brother is to go for the sound rather than the numbers. We also took into account the likelihood that The Tone Zone® T will be installed in the classic slanted Tele® bridge position, so we've warmed up the higher frequencies and brightened the low notes a little to compensate
- Singlecoil for electric guitars
- Color: Black
- Output: 300 mV
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor
- Tone Guide: Treble 5, mid-range 8.5, bass 8
- DC resistance: 12.39K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP389 BK - The Tone Zone T|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.