We believe the Area 58™ and Area 61™ are a major step forward in the performance of hum-canceling Strat® replacement pickups. The new technology that went into these models has allowed us to make a similar advance with Telecaster® replacement pickups. The Area T™ Neck has the combination of clarity and warmth that Telecaster® players have always sought, and the new technology allows us to include a vintage Tele® cover with no sacrifice in sound quality or power.
- Neck position, Telecaster®-style guitars.
- The contrast between a warm neck pickup tone and a biting bridge pickup sound is a Tele® hallmark, but it’s hard to achieve if the neck pickup is muddy. The Area T™ Neck Model has a very smooth tone, but its ability to remain clear even with heavy overdrive is an essential quality of Area design. The Area T™ was designed to work with 250K controls, but treble response and output can be increased by using 500K volume and tone controls or tweaked further with a 250K volume and the EP1202 1 Megohm tone control.
- Singlecoil for electric guitars
- Color: Chrome Cover
- Output: 95 mV
- Magnet: Alnico 2
- Wiring: 4 conductor
- Tone Guide: Treble 7, mid-range 5.5, bass 6
- DC resistance: 7.83K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP417 - Area T Neck|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.