- This is the model originally designed for the neck position of the Ibanez® Universe. The neck position needed to be warm, but not too fat (nobody wants the low “B” sounding like a tuba, right?), so we scooped out some of the mids to brighten up the low notes and we kept the power down to a reasonable level to avoid unnecessary sludge. You can get everything from a good jazz sound with a clean amp to a wall-of-sound with heavy overdrive. Many players have discovered the Blaze™ Neck Model is also a very good bridge pickup when playing with a serious amount of distortion — power chords retain more openness, and single notes have a lot of clarity.
- Recommended for neck position.
- The trend of the last several years has been to play 7-strings with massive overdrive. Taking the extreme low end of the seventh string into account, we've been recommending the Blaze™ Neck Model for the bridge position as well — where the lower output and tighter lows create better chord definition. The latest 7-strings Ibanez® has built for Korn have been equipped this way.
- Humbucker for 7-string electric guitars.
- Color: Black
- Output: 280 mV
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor - This enables serial, parallel or singlecoil sounds
- Tone Guide: Treble 5.5, mid-range 4.5, bass 6.5
- DC resistance: 15.8K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP700 BK - Blaze Neck|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.