- The Blaze™ Bridge Model bears a strong resemblance to the Steve’s Special™. The mids are scooped out, and both treble and bass are boosted. The hot bass response gives the seventh string a lot of impact, while opening up the midrange keeps it from getting muddy. This enables the Blaze™ Bridge Model to handle both fast soloing and clean chords, because individual notes won’t smear together with heavy overdrive, and clean sounds have an almost “hi-fi” quality.
- Recommended for bridge position.
- We designed the Blaze™ Bridge Model with a scooped midrange, to keep the low seventh string as bright and open-sounding as possible. Chords are very clean, and even heavy overdrive retains a lot of definition.
- Humbucker for 7-string electric guitars.
- Color: Black
- Output: 380 mV
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor - This enables serial, parallel or singlecoil sounds
- Tone Guide: Treble 6, mid-range 4.5, bass 7.5
- DC resistance: 20.75K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP702 BK - Blaze Bridge|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.