- The basic characteristics of the 6-string Evolution® Bridge model sound like a perfect description for a 7-string lead pickup: power, attack and presence. Combining the basic Evolution® design with Virtual Vintage® technology results in a 7-string pickup possessing crunching lows and intense highs. The output of the Evolution® 7 is concentrated towards the upper mids and treble, so there’s a lot of cutting power, and the low end stays hot and clear.
- Recommended for bridge position.
- Making a 7-string version of a pre-existing 6-string pickup is not a simple matter of copying specs. Particularly with a high-output pickup, it's important that the low “B’ string doesn't get muddy-sounding. We made the coils on the Evolution® 7 brighter sounding than the 6-string version to make sure this doesn't happen. We then used some of the same technology that went into the Virtual Vintage® design to warm up the sound of the high strings without affecting the low “B”. The bass strings have a lot of clean power and the high strings cut through without sounding thin.
- Humbucker for 7-string electric guitars.
- Color: Black
- Output: 420 mV
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor - This enables serial, parallel or singlecoil sounds
- Tone Guide: Treble 6.5, mid-range 7, bass 6.5
- DC resistance: 14.09K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP704 BK - Evolution 7|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.