- The Tone Zone® 7 is not merely an adaptation of the original Tone Zone®, but a new design from the ground up for 7-string guitars. It incorporates lower magnet-pull and coils specifically calibrated to reproduce the full impact of the low “B” string without any loss of tone quality or fidelity. The Tone Zone® 7 comes with 4-conductor cable.
- Recommended for bridge position.
- We wanted to retain the power and sound of The Tone Zone® in The Tone Zone® 7, but we also wanted to reduce the magnet-pull to let the low “B” string resonate better. We found the best way to do this was to use a ceramic magnet, rather than the Alnico 5 magnet employed in the original Tone Zone®. The physical differences between 7 and 6-string pickups allowed us to alter the construction of The Tone Zone® 7 so that it performs as if it has an Alnico magnet, but its ceramic magnet is actually more stable over time, and there's about 40% less magnet pull.
- Humbucker for 7-string electric guitars.
- Color: Black
- Output: 385 mV
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Wiring: 4 conductor - This enables serial, parallel or singlecoil sounds
- Tone Guide: Treble 5, mid-range 8.5, bass 8
- DC resistance: 16.86K
- Pickup screws are included
|Name||DiMarzio DP755 BK - Tone Zone 7|
|Category||Electric guitar pickup|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.