Powerful two-way nearfield monitor, 8" woofer and 1.1" soft dome tweeter AIR12 suits all sizes of control rooms and OB vans and its high precision amp/driver system (+/- 0.2 dB accuracy) ensures complete consistency with the entire AIR family in a variety of stereo and 5.1 setups - remote controllable via the AIR Remote or the included Air Soft application.
DSP room adaption allows for perfect customization for any room construction and its inter-monitor level calibration feature ensures consistent levels in all sessions.
- High accuracy drivers hand built in Denmark
- 8" woofer, molded polypropylene cone w/ 3" pure aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter, rear chamber magnetic fluid, pure aluminum voice coil
- 192 kHz support via Dual Wire
- Advanced Bass Management with selectable frequency crossover points
- Acoustic Placement Compensation
- Preset Storage and Recall
- Level alignment in 0,1 dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2 dB precision
- Integrated Parametric EQ's and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and Remote control of system and parameters
- Direct Digital inputs and Analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- 200 Watt amp on both woofer and tweeter
This BUNDLE offer includes 2 (two) monitor units, for a special bundle price.
|Name||Dynaudio AIR 12 x2 BUNDLE SET Master & Slave - b-stock|
|Category||Active Near Field Studio Monitor Pair|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.