- A one-of-a-kind instrument, meticulously handcrafted at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, produced in co-opeartion and for Marcelo Dias (Soulfly, Abloom, Against All Will). An absolutely professional, very comfortable, beautiful and amazing sounding instrument and a true collector's item!
- By the way: If interested in other ESP Custom Shop and special models, instruments from our ESP ProMusicTools Custom Special Edition series or an ESP guitar built to your own specifications, please just contact us by email or phone: We will gladly inform you about the instruments in our stock or coming in soon, and we will readily talk with you about all the special options and possibilities we are able to offer within the ESP brand. Lots of detailed information and pictures can be found in the "ESP" section of our website.
- Finish: High Gloss Natural, with black hardware. With custom Blue Swirl graphics applied to the top over the natural quilt, and with Barbed Wire graphics on the body sides and the back of the neck.
- Body: Alder, with an extra thick (!), very beautiful quilt maple top.
- Neck: Maple. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 34" - standard long scale.
- Fretboard: Ebony, high quality, pitch black, with a very even structure. Fretless. Lined with maple fret lines. With custom pearloid inlays.
- Nut: Graphite, 40 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish, with quilt maple overlay.
- Bridge: Gotoh Deluxe Bass Bridge.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan Basslines SMB-4D - classic Music Man style hum-canceling pickups with ceramic magnets.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x balance, Seymour Duncan STC-3M3 3 band active tone circuit with push-pull slap switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The bass comes in a high-quality ESP hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Custom Shop B-1 Neck-Thru Lined Fretless Bass - Natural w/ Flames Graphics|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.