- A one-of-a-kind ESP Custom Shop instrument, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation, carefully crafted at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan. This is a left-hand guitar strung right-handed, or basically, a left-hand body with a right-hand neck. With a Strat like this, every player can feel just a little bit like Jimi Hendrix. A true collector's item!
- By the way: If interested in other ESP Custom Shop and special models, more instruments from our ESP ProMusicTools Custom Special Edition series or an ESP guitar built to your own specifications, please just contact us by email or phone: We will gladly inform you about the instruments in our stock or coming in soon, and we will readily talk with you about all the special options and possibilities we are able to offer within the ESP brand. Lots of detailed information and pictures can be found in the "ESP" section of our website.
- Finish: Natural, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Ash.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple, beautifully figured. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays - a discreet, but very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 22 - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Headstock: ESP KH-3-Style - matching the body color.
- Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Vintage style tremolo.
- Pickups: 3x Seymour Duncan USA.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 2x Tone, 5-way blade switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Custom "Black Tolex" formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Vintage Plus CS - Custom Shop 'Lefty Strung Righty'|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.