- A very popular, classic ESP model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Snow White, with black nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany with a custom binding on top & back.
- Top: Maple.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Maple, with blck ESP Custom „Flag“ inlays & black binding.
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style - matching headstock.
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotoh’s unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, orig. Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail. Lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: EMG 81/60 active humbuckers. This classic combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design. Also available with EMG 81/81 or EMG 81/85, please just inquire.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Eclipse Series formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Eclipse-II USA DB/M Maple EMG SW - Snow White|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||19.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||19.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||19.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||19.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||29.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||19.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|