- A very popular, classic ESP model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: See Thru Black Cherry, with black nickel hardware. Special variation with the back finished in natural mahogany, instead of standard cherry finish!
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Quilted maple - with an amazing look of a really rare, perfect, exceptional 3D-quality - please see the pictures - however, they can hardly demonstrate the deep and beauty of the quilt at all: In reality, the instrument's top looks even much more spectacular. Many other major guitar manufacturers would ask about the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with ESP Custom „Flag“ inlays.
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style - in the classic black finish.
- Bindings: White, overall (body, neck and headstock). A discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotoh’s unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, orig. Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail. Lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-1n ('59) & SH-4 (JB) humbuckers - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet. At the same time, both PUs provide lots of gain for aggressive sounds, and are well suited for downtunings.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, Push/Push for coil tapping, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Eclipse Series formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Eclipse-II QM Duncan STBC - See Thru Black Cherry|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|