- Edwards is an ESP-owned Japanese brand creating instruments mostly in the classic/vintage vein. Over the years Edwards has won many loyal fans due to consistenly high quality of their guitars, at affordable prices. This is a very rare, limited edition top quality instrument with a classic look.
- Finish: Vintage White - a perfect finishing job, unique in this price range. With nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with pearloid block inlays and white binding.
- Frets: 22 - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP Edwards instruments.
- Nut: Bone, 40 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish.
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-01.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Old Type Tune-O-Matic mit Gotoh GE101Z tailpiece - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-1n ('59) & SH-4 (JB) humbuckers - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet. At the same time, both PUs provide lots of gain for aggressive sounds, and are well suited for downtunings.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Impressive quality of craftsmanship, handling and sound, due to the fact that this instrument was built at the same ESP factory in Japan like the ESP Standard Series guitars - which are renowned for their high quality.
- The guitar comes in a high-quality gigbag.
|Name||ESP Edwards E-FV-85D VW - Vintage White|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|