- Edwards is an ESP-owned Japanese brand creating instruments mostly in the classic/vintage vein. Over the years Edwards has won many loyal fans due to consistenly high quality of their guitars, at affordable prices. This is a very rare, limited edition top quality instrument with a classic look.
- Finish: Vintage White - a perfect finishing job, unique in this price range. With nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with pearloid block inlays and white binding.
- Frets: 22 - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP Edwards instruments.
- Nut: Bone, 40 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish.
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-01.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Old Type Tune-O-Matic mit Gotoh GE101Z tailpiece - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-1n ('59) & SH-4 (JB) humbuckers - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet. At the same time, both PUs provide lots of gain for aggressive sounds, and are well suited for downtunings.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Impressive quality of craftsmanship, handling and sound, due to the fact that this instrument was built at the same ESP factory in Japan like the ESP Standard Series guitars - which are renowned for their high quality.
- The guitar comes in a high-quality gigbag.
|Name||ESP Edwards E-FV-85D VW - Vintage White|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.