- Edwards is an ESP-owned Japanese brand creating instruments mostly in the classic/vintage vein. Over the years Edwards has won many loyal fans due to consistenly high quality of their guitars, at affordable prices. This is a very rare, limited edition top quality instrument with a classic look.
- Finish: Cherry Sunburst, with nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, one-piece (!), with a beautiful flamed maple top. Ivory binding (body and neck) - a very noble looking instrument! The body is 55mm thick - exactly like a Les Paul Custom - for an even fatter tone!
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, 'fat' tone.
- Scale: 24.75' (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with pearloid dish inlays.
- Frets: 22 - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP Edwards instruments.
- Headstock: Black.
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90-SL - vintage style.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Old Type Tune-Matic & GOTOH GE101Z - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan SH-1n + SH-4 humbuckers - this particular combination is very tone rich and versatile, provides maximum output and sustain, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 2x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Impressive quality of craftsmanship, handling and sound, due to the fact that this instrument was built at the same ESP factory in Japan like the ESP Standard Series guitars - which are renowned for their high quality.
- Edwards guitars come from factory without a case or a gigbag. However, we offer the optional, fitting, hard to find, original ESP hardcase for a very special price of only 109.- EUR (instead of 169.- EUR when sold separately). This special offer is only valid in connection with the purchase of the above guitar, and is subject to stock availability, please inquire.
|Name||ESP Edwards E-LP-92SD CHS - Cherry Sunburst|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.