- A brand new ESP Horizon model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: See Thtru Black Cherry, with custom binding overall (body, neck and headstock) and black nickel hardware - a very noble looking instrument!
- Body: Mahogany - for best resonance, especially on distorted sounds.
- Top: Quilted maple - with an amazing look of a really rare, perfect, exceptional 3D-quality - please see the pictures - however, they can hardly demonstrate the deep and beauty of the quilt at all: In reality, the instrument's top looks even much more spectacular. Many other major guitar manufacturers would ask about the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Maple, 3-piece. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Offset Block inlays.
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Headstock: ESP HRF-Style, matching the body color.
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotoh’s unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1n & AHB-1b humbuckers - a high-output pickup combination for extreme heaviness, aggressive yet dynamic, with an amazing mid-range punch, suited ideally for thick, dark chords and screaming leads.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Horizon HRF NT-II STBC - See Thru Black Cherry|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|