- A very popular, classic ESP model from the Ltd Deluxe Series, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Vintage Black, with gold hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Mahogany, carved.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Custom „Flag“ inlays.
- Bindings: Aged Triple White (body and headstock), Aged White (neck) - a discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Earvana, compensated, 42 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style - painted to match the body finish.
- Tuners: ESP Locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Tone Pros T3B-T Locking Bridge & T1Z Locking Tailpiece - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: EMG 81/60 active humbuckers - this classic Metallica combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Also available with EMG 81/81 or EMG 81/85 for a moderate upcharge, please just inquire.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound! The quality level is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
- ESP Ltd guitars come from factory without a case or a gigbag. However, we offer the optional, hard to find, original (!) ESP Eclipse/EC Series formfit hardcase for a very special price of only 109.- EUR (instead of 169.- EUR when sold separately). This special offer is only valid in connection with the purchase of the above guitar, and is subject to stock availability, please inquire.
|Name||ESP Ltd Eclipse EC-1000 VB EMG - Vintage Black - b-stock|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|