- A very popular, classic ESP model from the Ltd Deluxe Series, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Amber Sunburst, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Flamed maple - with an amazing look of a really rare, perfect, exceptional quality - please see the pictures - however, they can hardly demonstrate its full beauty: In reality, the instrument's top looks even much more spectacular. Many other major guitar manufacturers would easily ask more then the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with ESP Custom „Flag“ inlays.
- Bindings: "White with Abalone Purfling" (body, neck and headstock). A very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Earvana, compensated, 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Eclipse-Style - matching the body finish.
- Tuners: ESP Locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Tone Pros T3B-T Locking Bridge & T1Z Locking Tailpiece. Lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4) & Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1n). This classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Also available with EMG 81/81 or EMG 81/85 for a moderate upcharge, please just inquire.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, playability and sound!
|Name||ESP Ltd Eclipse EC-1000FM ASB - Amber Sunburst - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|