- An MH model from the new Ltd Elite Series, MADE IN JAPAN, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Brand new variation 2013!
- Finish: See Thru Black, with black hardware.
- Body: Alder.
- Top: Flamed maple, carved.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck profile. Neck-thru-body construction. This enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Custom „Offset-Block“ inlays.
- Bindings: White all over the instrument. A discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: FR-style locking nut, 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Horizon-Style - matching to the body finish.
- Tuners: Orig. Gotoh.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose tremolo. Stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan Jazz (SH-2n) (neck) humbucker, 1x Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (SH-14) (bridge) humbucker. This classic combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, playability and sound! The quality level is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
- The guitar comes in an orig. ESP formfit case & with factory accessories.
|Name||ESP Ltd Elite Horizon-III FR STBLK - See Thru Black|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|