- An MH model from the new Ltd Elite Series, MADE IN JAPAN, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Brand new variation 2013!
- Finish: Reindeer Blue, with black hardware.
- Body: Alder.
- Top: Flamed maple, carved.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck profile. Neck-thru-body construction. This enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Custom „Offset-Block“ inlays.
- Bindings: White all over the instrument. A discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Bone, 42 mm (Standard).
- Headstock: ESP Horizon-Style - matching to the body finish.
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotoh’s unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, orig. Gotoh Tune-o-matic bridge. String-Thru body construction. - provides lots of sustain & the guitar stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan Jazz (SH-2n) (neck) humbucker, 1x Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (SH-14) (bridge) humbucker. This classic combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, playability and sound! The quality level is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
- The guitar comes in an orig. ESP formfit case & with factory accessories.
|Name||ESP Ltd Elite Horizon-III NT RDB - Reindeer Blue|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|