- A very popular, brand new ESP 7 string model from the Ltd Deluxe Series, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: See Thru Black, with black nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Flame maple - with an amazing look of a really rare, perfect, exceptional 3D-quality - please see the pictures - however, they can hardly demonstrate the deep and beauty of the quilt at all: In reality, the instrument's top looks even much more spectacular. Many other major guitar manufacturers would easily ask more then the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck contour. 24 XJ jumbo frets. Set thru neck - this innovative neck construction technique gives you the look and feel of a neck-thru-body design while maintaining the warmth and wood tone combinations of a set-neck instrument. Access to the upper frets is not a problem, and gone is that old traditional “bulky” set-neck heel.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with ESP Custom "Offset Block" inlays.
- Bindings: White - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Earvana, compensated, 48 mm.
- Headstock: ESP H-Style - matching the body finish.
- Tuners: ESP Locking tuners - often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic Locking Bridge, strings-thru-body construction - lots of sustain and helps to stay in tune, as well.
- Pickups: EMG 81-7/707 active humbuckers - this combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way blade switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound! The quality level is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
|Name||ESP Ltd Horizon H-1007 FM STBLK - See Thru Black|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|