- A very popular ESP model from the Ltd Standard Series, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: See-Thru Blue, with black nickel hardware.
- Body: Basswood - with best resonance qualities.
- Top: Quilted maple - with an amazing look of a really rare, perfect, exceptional 3D-quality - please see the pictures - however, they can hardly demonstrate the deep and beauty of the quilt at all: In reality, the instrument's top looks even much more spectacular. Many other major guitar manufacturers would easily ask more then the cost of this whole instrument, alone as an upcharge for a top of comparable quality.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack, along with a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with dot inlays - a classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: 42 mm, FR Locking.
- Headstock: ESP MH - matching the body finish.
- Tuners: ESP.
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Tremolo - stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: 1x ESP LH-150 humbucker & 2x ESP LS-120 single coils - this pickup combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds and is very quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5 way switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound, to be really rarely seen especially in this price range!
- ESP Ltd guitars come from factory without a case or a gigbag. However, we offer the optional, hard to find, original ESP MH Series formfit hardcase for a very special price of only 109.- EUR. This special offer is only valid in connection with the purchase of the above guitar, and is subject to stock availability, please inquire.
|Name||ESP Ltd Horizon MH-103QM STB - See Thru Blue|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||29.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||29.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||29.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||29.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||29.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||39.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||29.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||29.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||29.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||29.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||39.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||29.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|