- A popular, classic model from the Ltd Standard Series by ESP, with absolutely professional features.
- Finish: Highgloss Black, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood.
- Neck: Maple. „Thin U“ neck contour. Bolt-on construction. 24 XJ frets for fast playing and easy string bending.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with dot inlays.
- Headstock: ESP MH style, matching the body color.
- Tuners: ESP.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose Special tremolo - stays perfectly in tune.
- Nut: FR Locking, 42 mm.
- Pickups: 1x ESP LH-150 humbucker (bridge) & 2x ESP LS-120 single coils (middle & neck) - this pickup combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is very quiet.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 5-way switch.
- Outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound!
- ESP Ltd guitars come from factory without a case or a gigbag. However, we offer the optional, hard to find, original ESP MH Series formfit hardcase for a very special price of only 109.- EUR. This special offer is only valid in connection with the purchase of the above guitar, and is subject to stock availability, please inquire.
|Name||ESP Ltd Horizon MH-53 BLK - Black - b-stock|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.