- A new 8-string instrument in the ESP program, with absolutely professional features, but - as typical for LTD brand instruments - to be had for a very affordable price and featuring an unbelievably good price-quality relation.
- Finish: Highgloss black, with black hardware. In other words, what we have here is one of a meanwhile rarely produced models with all-black metal parts, because - since the new EU environment protection laws (RoHS etc.) came into force as from the mid of 2006 - all guitar manufacturers' production is usually limited to just the instruments with chrome, nickel, gold and so called black nickel (or "cosmo black" etc.) plated hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, with carved top.
- Neck: Maple. 24 XJ frets. "Thin U" neck profile. Neck-thru-body construction. This enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 27" (Baritone).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with a Custom „SC Signature“ inlay in the 12th fret and white binding (neck and headstock). A discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Headstock: ESP M-style, matching the body color.
- Tuners: Orig. ESP Locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Hipshot 8-string non-tremolo. A lightweight construction - important for an 8-string instrument - and of course, it stays perfectly in tune.
- Nut: 55 mm.
- Pickups: 2x EMG 808 Custom Made active humbuckers. These pickups are an extra-low-strings optimized version of the classic EMG 81/85. This combination is versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Upon request, we can also perform a professional installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Factory tuning: F#BEADGBE. Alterntive Tunings incl. complete setup are available against a small upcharge, upon request.
- Factory strings: SIT USA 68-58-46-36-26-17-13-10. Alternative gauges incl. complete setup are available against a small upcharge, upon request..
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound! The overall manufacturing quality is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2 to 4 times more than this instrument, though.
- ESP Ltd guitars come from factory without a case or a gigbag. However, we offer the optional, hard to find, original (!) ESP SC-608B Baritone formfit hardcase for a very special price of only 129.- EUR (instead of 179.- EUR when sold separately). This special offer is only valid in connection with the purchase of the above guitar, and is subject to stock availability, please inquire.
|Name||ESP Ltd SC-608B BLK - Stephen Carpenter Signature|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.