- The classic Vintage Plus Series by ESP Ltd, with absolutely professional features, but - as usual with the ESP Ltd guitars - priced in the budget category while offering an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Natural, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Ash.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck contour. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" (Standard).
- Fretboard: Maple, with black dot inlays & the model name at the 12th fret - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Standard, 42 mm.
- Headstock: ESP Vintage Plus style - Natural.
- Tuners: ESP tuners.
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo.
- Pickups: 3x ESP LS-120 Singlecoils.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x master volume, 2x tone.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, playability and sound! The quality level is easily comparable with many ESP models which usually cost 2-3 times more than this instrument.
|Name||ESP Ltd ST-213 Ash Maple NAT - Natural Gloss|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.