- A new 7 string model in the ESP program, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Black satin, with black nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany. 24 XJ frets. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain, and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5" (Standard).
- Fretboard: Ebony, with ESP Custom „Flag“ inlays and white binding (neck and headstock). A discreet but very noble looking instrument!
- Headstock: ESP Viper-Style, matching the body color.
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Gotoh’s unique design automatically locks the string to the shaft while winding the tuning key (tuning to pitch) – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, orig. Tone Pros 7-string tune-o-matic, strings-through-body. This increases sustain and helps the instrument to stay in tune even better.
- Pickups: 2x EMG 707 active humbuckers. This PU combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design. Also available with EMG 81-7 and/or 60-7, please just inquire.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP Viper-7 formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Viper 7 BKS - Black Satin|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.