- A very popular ESP top signature model with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Custom Camo Graphics, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany, "Full Thickness" version (55 mm), carved maple top.
- Neck: Maple. "Thin U" neck profile. 22 XJ jumbo frets for fast playing and easy string bending. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 24.75" (Gibson-like: Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc.).
- Fretboard: Ebony (!), with custom "Stars+Flag" inlaywork. Cream binding on neck, body and headstock. A very classy looking instrument!
- Nut: Bone, 45mm.
- Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Fixed TonePros locking bridge, with stoptail (T3B-T & T1Z). A simple, yet innovative improvement to the standard tune-o-matic bridge allows both the bridge and tailpiece to be locked down to the posts using 2 small set screws located on either end of the bridge and tailpiece. The result is increased sustain, exacting intonation perfection, and better playability & tuning – thanks to better bridge stability.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4) & Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1n). This classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-quality original ESP formfit hardcase with ESP logo.
|Name||ESP Will Adler STD GN - Green Camo|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.