- A limited edition of the classic, famous Gibson model.
- Finish: "Juju", with black top hat knobs (with red numbers), black pickguard and black chrome hardware.
- Body: Swamp ash - together with the special finish, it gives the Voodoo a lighter feel. Swamp ash is ca. 10% lighter than mahogany and more porous. The guitar is painted ebony and then rubbed with red filler; a satin lacquer coat completes the unique stained finish, showcasing the grain and allowing the wood to breathe. This results in an airy, resonant tone.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction - this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75".
- Fretboard: Ebony, with red pearl acrylic Voodoo skull inlay at fifth fret.
- Frets: 22.
- Headstock: Classic V shaped, 17° angled, black, large black truss rod cover with Gibson logo in red.
- Tuners: Grover kidney.
- Bridge: Gibson Tune-O-Matic with stop bar.
- Pickups: "Black magic" Gibson 496R (neck) & 500T (bridge) ceramic magnet humbuckers, exposed, with black/red coils - this is one of Gibson’s most potent pickup combinations. It provides lots of sustain, cutting power and attack, and is hot enough for any genre of music.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 1x Tone (to reduce the signal route), 3-way toggle switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound! This is a classic rock & roll instrument and a rare collector's piece.
- Condition: Excellent. The guitar has obviously been played very little, taken good care of and functions perfectly. Apart from a few minimal surface blemishes on the top, the instrument looks basically like new (see pictures).
- Moreover, the instrument has been professionally cleaned, thoroughly checked, re-strung and fully set up in our workshop.
- The guitar comes with original Gibson snakeskin-grain Red Python leather hardshell case.
|Name||Gibson USA Flying V - Voodoo Limited Edition|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.