- Hamer belongs already since the beginning of the 70s to the elite of US guitar builders. This company has practically all by itself created and defined the "Custom Shop" category, a term often used and much respected today. The list of options which were first introduced on a series guitar model by Hamer, is nothing short of impressive: Floyd Rose tremolo, exposed coils, graphics as a finish option, locking tuners, black hardware etc. Today the name Hamer still stands for 100% hand work, finest craftsmanship and the use of best materials available.
- This guitar comes from the popular Monaco series, in a traditional-looking, single-cutaway Les Paul-type design. An instrument of best quality, with absolutely professional features and dreamlike sound.
- Finish: Black, with chrome hardware and single ply ivoroid binding (body, neck and headstock) - a very noble looking instrument! In this case black is a custom finishing option because this instrument is not available in black as a series model.
- Body: Selected mahogany, with a maple top. The instrument sounds very warm, dynamic, with a lot of nuances and complexity of tone.
- Neck: Selected mahogany. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" - like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with a very nice, even grain. With classic Hamer "Victory" inlays.
- Frets: 22, Hamer wide oval.
- Nut: Ivory, 42 mm.
- Headstock: Black.
- Tuners: Schaller.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, TonePros Tune-o-matic with stoptail.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan Custom & 1x Seymour Duncan Custom Custom humbuckers, chrome covered - a combination of versatile pickups, providing warm and crystalline clean tones as well as full and bright distortion sounds, at home in every rock style.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 1x tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality orig. Hamer USA Deluxe formfit hardcase.
|Name||Hamer USA Monaco Elite - Black|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|