- The Artist guitar series by Ibanez has been a rock legend since the 70's, and after over 25 years, it's still going strong. The AR720 is a classic Prestige series model, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst, with gold hardware and abalone bindings overall (body, neck and headstock).
- Body: Mahogany.
- Neck: "AR", maple, 3-piece. Set neck construction with "Smooth Heel"- this enables a very good sustain, an easy access to the upper frets, and of course a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 24.75" (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Bound ebony, with Ibanez "block" inlays of abalone - a very classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, medium - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of Ibanez instruments.
- Nut: 43 mm.
- Headstock: Ibanez Artist-style. - rosewood.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Ibanez Gibraltar bridge with sustain block and Ibanez Quik Change Classic tailpiece.
- Pickups: 2x Ibanez Super 80 "Flying Finger" humbuckers (bridge and neck) - for a wide array of classic vintage sounds as well as modern tones.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 2x volume, 2x tone control, 3-way toggle switch, 2x mini-switches for the original Ibanez Tri-Sound switching system (standard humbucking, single coil or parallel humbucking sounds) - combined with the regular pickup selector, 15 different settings are available!
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
|Name||Ibanez AR720FM VB Artist - Vintage Sunburst - demo|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|