- The ultimate shred machine of the Dragonforce guitarist Herman Li for an affordable price, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Platinum Blonde, with gold hardware.
- Body: Mahogany with a beautiful figured flamed maple top, Herman Li's "Kung Fu Grip" & a deeper cut horn - this enables an even better access to the upper frets.
- Neck: Maple, 3-piece. "Wizard-II" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with Ibanez "Oval" inlays of abalone - a very classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of Ibanez instruments.
- Nut: 43 mm - FR-style locking nut.
- Headstock: Ibanez RG-style - matching headstock.
- Tuners: Original Ibanez.
- Bridge: Orig. Ibanez Edge III locking tremolo (Herman Li Special)- provides even more stability under the most demanding playing conditions. By the way: the EGEN is the only model of the S-Series with an Ibanez Edge Tremolo!
- Pickups: 1x Ibanez V7 (neck) humbucker, 1x Ibanez S1 (middle) singlecoil, 1x Ibanez V8 (bridge) humbucker. This combination is very versatile, very rich of harmonics, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds as well as crispy clean sounds with the singlecoil in the middle-position (usually, these pickups are only installed in Ibanez Prestige models).
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume with push-pull function for coil-splitting, 1x tone control, 5-way switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
|Name||Ibanez EGEN8 PLB - Platinum Blonde - Herman Li Signature|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.