- The brand new RG Premium Series by Ibanez, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation. Here in the brand new 7 string configuration.
- Finish: Red Desert, with Cosmo Black hardware.
- Body: American basswood, with a beautiful quilted maple top and natural binding - a very noble looking instrument!
- Neck: Maple / walnut, with KTS Titanium reinforcement. "Wizard" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with offset dot inlays.
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of Ibanez instruments.
- Nut: FR-style locking, 48mm.
- Headstock: Ibanez RG-style - matching headstock.
- Bridge: Orig. Ibanez Edge Zero II locking tremolo with Ibanez ZPS3 - the new version of the famous Ibanez Edge Zero locking tremolo comes with unique features, such as the arm-holder adjustment screw. The Ibanez ZPS3 (Zero Point System) made of Duralumin prevents the typical tuning problems of a locking tremolosystem. By easy deinstallation, a floating setup is possible.
- Pickups: 1x Ibanez DiMarzio IBZ-N7 (neck) & 1x DiMarzio IBZ-B7 (bridge) humbucker - this combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtunings and is absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in an original Ibanez Premium softcase and with a multitool.
|Name||Ibanez RG927QMZ RDT Premium - Red Desert|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.