- The body of the S2009SC is made of the beautiful figured camphor burl wood. Handmade inlays of silver gives the instrument a very classy touch. These models are strictly limited and just for a limited time. They are exclusively 100% handmade in a very special production line with strictly selected woods. The instruments strike with top quality and reflect the experience and skills of the Japanese master luthiers.
- Finish: Camphor Tree Burl, with Cosmo Black hardware & precisely treated inlays of real silver. - A prime example of the perfectionistic craftsmanship of Japan.
- Body: Beautiful burl wood of the camphor tree. - The camphor tree(Cinnamomum camphora) is found in China, Taiwan and Japan. Through its distinguish and irregular figure, the durable wood is preferably used for decorative furniture..
- Neck: Maple / walnut, 5-pc. "Wizard Prestige" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with delicate "Firework" inlays of pearloid & abalone - a very classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of Ibanez instruments.
- Nut: 43 mm - FR-style locking nut.
- Headstock: Ibanez RG-style - matching headstock.
- Tuners: Orig. Gotoh tuners.
- Bridge: Orig. Ibanez ZR-2 tremolo with Ibanez ZPS3. - this unique tremolo is, thanks to its ball-bearing mechanism incredibly smooth to handle. Furthermore, the ZR-2 tremolo comes with extra features, such as the built-in intonation adjustment tool and the arm-holder adjustment screw. The Ibanez ZPS3 (Zero Point System) made of Duralumin prevents the typical tuning problems of a locking tremolosystem. By easy deinstallation, a floating setup is possible.
- Pickups: 1x Ibanez HGD1 (neck) humbucker, 1x Ibanez ST2 (middle) singlecoil, 1x Ibanez HGD2 (bridge) humbucker. This combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds as well as crispy clean sounds with the singlecoil in the middle-position.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone control, 5-way switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in a high-class original Ibanez flightcase & factory accessories.
|Name||Ibanez S2009SC Prestige High Class J-Custom - Limited Edition|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.