- A high quality custom made instrument, built at the famous Jackson USA Custom Shop. A true collector's item, with absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound! A one-of-a-kind Custom Shop guitar and a rare collector's item, built around 1987-1989 and remaining in excellent condition.
- Finish: Custom "Glow In The Dark" finish (body and Jackson logo on the headstock), light yellow - the guitar really glows in the dark (see pictures which, however, cannot show the effect in full). With black hardware.
- Body: Alder (according to the information available to us).
- Neck: Quartersawn maple - for best stability. Back of the neck hand-oiled and waxed for maximum playing comfort. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone. The neck feels and plays fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5"- Standard.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays.
- Frets: 22 - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Jackson USA guitars.
- Headstock: Jackson Pointy, black, with fluorescent Jackson logo.
- Tuners: Original Jackson.
- Bridge: Original Jackson USA tremolo - typical for Jackson guitars from this period (see pictures).
- Pickups: 1x Jackson humbucker.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: Jackson Custom active electronics (see pictures).
- This is a very versatile instrument with a great tone and perfect ergonomics. The tone woods used are simply unbelievable. Decent, but important details like the brushed, blackened aluminium covers on the back, Switchcraft output, real CTS pots etc. prove for the highest quality level and technical perfectness of this very instrument.
- The guitar comes with a high quality original Jackson USA hardcase in excellent condition - an exceptional case of a Jackson USA hardcase from the late 80's being in such a great shape.
|Name||Jackson USA Custom Strat - Glow In The Dark|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|