- Jackson USA Limited production special model, based on the regular KE1 Marty Friedman signature guitar. Only 100 instruments of this model have been built directly by the famous Jackson Custom Shop team in California. A high class professional instrument with excellent features and a rarity for collectors and Megadeth fans alike, virtually impossible to find in such a great condition.
- The hardcase for this guitar features original personal signatures of the 1997 Megadeth line-up members: Dave Mustaine, Dave Ellefson, Marty Friedman & Nick Menza. A must have for the collectors!
- Finish: Highgloss Black, with gold hardware.
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics, especially on distorted sounds.
- Neck: Best maple - quartersawn for maximum stability. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets. Jackson Speed Neck profile. The neck feels and plays fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5"- Standard.
- Fingerboard: Ebony, of blackest color, with compound radius (12" at the nut, to 14" at the last fret), famous expensive Jackson Sharkfin Inlays, and creme ivoroid binding on neck and headstock - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Jackson USA guitars.
- Headstock: Jackson Pointy, black. With Marty Friedman signature.
- Tuners: Original Jackson.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose tremolo - stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan TB-4 "Jeff Beck" humbucker, with gold anodized polepieces, to match the color of the hardware - this legendary pickup is very dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume - kept to an absolute minimum.
- This is a very versatile instrument with a great tone and perfect ergonomics. The tone woods used are simply unbelievable. Decent, but important details like the brushed, blackened aluminium cover on the back, Switchcraft output, real CTS pot etc. prove for the highest quality level and technical perfectness of this very instrument.
- The guitar comes with a high quality original Jackson USA hardcase, with factory accessoires and two laminated Megadeth VIP passes, signed by the band as well.
|Name||Jackson USA Kelly KE1 MF - Marty Friedman Signature|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|