- Jackson USA Select Series model, built directly by the famous Jackson Custom Shop team. Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- Finish: Black, with gold pinstripes. With black hardware.
- Body: Alder - for best resonance.
- Neck: Quartersawn maple, professionally modified to oiled and waxed finish on the rear side (similar to Custom Shop / Warrior / Dinky / SLATQH models), for better playing comfort. The neck feels and plays fantastic! Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25.5"- Standard.
- Fingerboard: Ebony, with Sharkfin inlays and cream binding.
- Frets: 22, Jumbo.
- Nut: FR Locking, 43 mm.
- Tuners: Original Jackson.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose - stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4) & Seymour Duncan Jazz (SH-2n) - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way switch.
- This is a very versatile instrument with a great tone and perfect ergonomics. Important details like the brushed, blackened aluminium covers on the back, Switchcraft output, real CTS pots etc. prove for the highest quality level of this instrument.
- The guitar comes with a high quality original Jackson USA formfit hardshell case.
|Name||Jackson USA RR1 Randy Rhoads BK - Black w/ Gold Pinstripes|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.