- Jackson USA Select Series model, built directly by the famous Jackson Custom Shop team. Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- Finish: Transparent Blue. Highest finishing quality in best traditions of Jackson Custom Shop. With chrome hardware.
- Body: Alder - for best resonance. With a beautiful flamed maple top.
- Neck: Quartersawn maple - for best stability. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets. The neck feels and plays fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5"- Standard.
- Fingerboard: Ebony, with expensive Sharkfin inlays and creme binding - a very classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, Jumbo - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Jackson USA guitars.
- Nut: FR Locking, 43 mm.
- Tuners: Original Jackson.
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose - stays perfectly in tune.
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4) & Seymour Duncan Jazz (SH-2n) - this classic combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way switch.
- This is a very versatile instrument with a great tone and perfect ergonomics. Due to the neck-through-body construction, access to the higher frets is a breeze, not to mention the endless sustain! Decent, but important details like the brushed, blackened aluminium covers on the back, Switchcraft output, real CTS pots etc. prove for the highest quality level and technical perfectness of this very instrument.
- The guitar comes with a high quality original Jackson USA formfit hardshell case.
|Name||Jackson USA RR1 Randy Rhoads TB - Trans Blue|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|