From rehearsal room to live performance, the DSL100H all-valve head is truly versatile. With its classic and ultra gain channels, it can take you from brilliant cleans to high-gain shred, and all places in-between. It’s based on the massively popular JCM2000 DSL100H, and has the same valve complement – four ECC83 in the preamp and four EL34 in the power stage – and the same feature set.
There are however some significant upgrades: resonance control replaces the deep switch, allowing you more control of the lower-end chunk; studio quality digital reverb instead of spring; there’s a rear panel pentode/triode switch which will drop power from 100 Watts to 50 Watts, and a rear panel series FX loop.
The flexibility of the shared five-way EQ section is increased further by a mid-shift button which scoops the mid frequencies, making it ideal for modern metal styles.
The DSL100H, with awesome tone and real flexibility, is incredible value for money.
• 100 Watts RMS all-tube technology
• 4x ECC83 in the preamp
• 2 channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) with independent Volume & Gain controls
• Clean & Crunch modes for the Classic Gain channel
• LEAD1 & LEAD2 modes for the Ultra Gain channel
• tube amplifier with 4x EL34
• Bass , Middle, Treble and Presence controls
• Tone shift gear for modern rock sounds
• Resonance control (controls the intensity of the "deep" function)
• pentode/triode switch for power reduction of the output stage to 50 watts
• natural sounding digital reverb in studio quality
• Reverb is channel independent variable
• serial effect loop with a bypass circuit
• including PEDL00009 footswitch for channel change & Reverb
• Speaker output for 8 ohms ( 2 x 16 ohm parallel) or 16 -Ohm speakers
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 741 x 274 x 242mm
• Weighs only 24.2 kg
|Name||Marshall DSL100H 100 Watt Head|
|Category||All-valve guitar head amplifier|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.