The critically acclaimed DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels, rear panel pentode/triode switch (40 Watt down to 20 Watt) and a rear panel series FX loop.
Unlike the JCM2000 DSL amps, the DSL40C features footswitchable digital reverb – channel change and reverb on/off footswitch is supplied. The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money.
The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12” 40 Watt Celestion Seventy 80 speaker.
• 40 watts RMS in all-tube technology
• 4x ECC83 in the preamp
• 2 channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) with independent Volume & Gain controls
• Clean & Crunch modes for the Classic Gain channel
• LEAD1 & LEAD2 modes for the Ultra Gain channel
• tube power amp with 2x EL34
• Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls
• Tone Shift gear for modern rock sounds
• Resonance control (controls the intensity of the "deep" function)
• pentode / triode switch for power reduction of the output stage to 20 watts
• natural sounding digital reverb in studio quality
• Reverb is channel independent variable
• serial effects loop with a bypass circuit
• including PEDL00009 footswitch for channel change & Reverb
• Speaker output for 8 ohms (2 x 16 ohm parallel) or 16-Ohm speakers
• 1x 12 "Celstion G12P80" Seventy 80 "speaker (16 ohms)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 621 x 490 x 252mm
• Weighs only 22.85 kg
|Name||Marshall DSL40C 40 Watt Combo - b-stock (1x opened box)|
|Category||All-valve guitar head amplifier|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.