- A very rare instrument, with an excellent tone and unbelievably ergonomic handling - created in a close co-operation with Steve Lukather. There must be serious reasons why Steve uses it in his numerous studio jobs, as well as in all of his live concerts. Not available in this finish anymore, and very sought after by connoisseurs and collectors alike!
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Ball Family Reserve - a strictly limited run of instruments, built using carefully selected finest tone woods and previously reserved for the Ball Family and friends only!
- Finish: Emerald Green, with chrome hardware. - This finish is not produced anymore and nowadays hard to get!
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics. With a mahogany tone block and a highly structured, flamed maple top of stunning quality.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple - back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood - in best quality, with a very nice, even wood grain, and a Ball Family Reserve Inlay in the 12th fret. 12" fretboard radius. With mother of pearl dot inlays and BFR inlay at the 12th fret.
- Frets: 22, low profile, wide - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 41.3 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Matching the body color (which is normally an option subject to an upcharge on Music Man instruments).
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Always requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: EMG 85 active humbucker (bridge) and 2x EMG SLV active single coils. By the way, the EMG SLV pickups have been developed by EMG exclusively for this guitar model, after exact specifications by Steve Lukather. They are normally not available for sale separately, only coming factory-installed in the Music Man Luke, or alternatively in the expensive EMG SL20 prewired Strat pickup board or upon special order. The pickups' sound is very warm and lively (especially, in comparison with other active pickups). They are dynamic and absolutely quiet at the same time, and feature a very low electricity consumption: A 9V battery lasts for many months to several years, depending on your playing time, because of the very efficient electronics which are only activated when a guitar cable is plugged in. The battery change is a breeze, due to the separate battery holder on the back.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA case, certificate of authenticity and all factory accessoires.
|Name||Music Man USA Luke BFR FT EB - Emerald Burst|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|A||Austria||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|B||Belgium||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|BG||Bulgaria||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|CZ||Czech Republic||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|DK||Denmark||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|EST||Estland||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|FIN||Finland||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|F||France||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|GR||Greece||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|H||Hungary||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|IRL||Ireland||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|I||Italy||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|LT||Latvia||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|LV||Lithuania||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|L||Luxembourg||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|NL||Netherlands||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|N||Norway||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|PL||Poland||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|P||Portugal||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|RO||Romania||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|SK||Slovakia||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|SLO||Slovenia||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|E||Spain||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|S||Sweden||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|CH||Switzerland||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|GB||United Kingdom||0.00 EUR||Pickup only|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|