- The Albert Lee signature model, a perfect modern Strat made of highest quality parts in a very rare Trans Walnut finish, with a rosewood neck.
- Meticulously handcrafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Trans Walnut, with black pickguard and chrome hardware.
- Body: African Mahogany.
- Neck: Select rosewood. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic! Bolt-on neck construction (5 bolts) - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood.
- Frets: 22, high profile, medium width - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 41,3 mm.
- Tuners: Schaller Made in Germany.
- Bridge: Original Music Man Vintage tremolo - Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: 2x DiMarzio custom humbuckers with chrome covers. This pickup combination is very versatile and dynamic, covering a broad range of rock sounds and much more.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with an original Music Man USA formfit hardshell case.
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.