- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling.
- An instrument from the strictly limited special edition series, built in 2006 and very rare and sought after nowadays.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Black, with gold hardware.
- Body: Basswood - a wood known for its very good resonance qualities - with creme binding.
- Neck: Best selected maple - with a very nice grain. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Neck / Body Joint: Bolt-on - 5 bolts, sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood of the highest quality, very even in its structure. A medium-flat (12“) fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending.
- Frets: 22, medium (high profile, medium width - a special Music Man feature to suit fast and accurate playing). A perfect fretjob is another famous feature of Music Man USA guitars!
- Nut: 42 mm - Standard.
- Tuners: Schaller tuners with pearloid buttons - hardware of highest quality, in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Original Music Man non-tremolo - in a strings-through-body version for a further improved sustain. Contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well.
- Pickups: Custom DiMarzio Humbuckers (bridge and neck). These pickups really rock and would put every Les Paul ashame! Very dynamic and absolutely quiet. Note that these pickups are not available separately. They were developed by DiMarzio exclusively for these instruments and are only factory-installed in Music Man Axis and Axis Super Sport models.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound! The overall quality is comparable to the best Custom Shop instruments made by the big two US guitar companies - which, however, usually are in completely different price regions.
- The guitar comes with the high quality original Music Man USA Limited edition 2006 hardcase.
|Name||Music Man USA Axis Super Sport STD BK - Black RW MH - Limited Edition '06|
|Model||Axis Super Sport|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|