- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Pacific Blue Burst, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood - a wood known for its very good resonance qualities - with creme binding and an amazing, highly figured flame maple top. Unfortunately, the pictures can hardly demonstrate the deep and beauty of the top: In reality, it looks even more beautiful.
- Neck: Selected birdseye maple - with a very nice grain. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Neck / Body Joint: Bolt-on - 5 bolts, sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Birdseye maple. A medium-flat (12“) fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending.
- Frets: 22, medium (high profile, medium width - a special Music Man feature to suit fast and accurate playing). A perfect fretjob is another famous feature of Music Man USA guitars!
- Nut: 42 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners with pearloid knobs - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: Custom DiMarzio Humbuckers (bridge and neck). These pickups really rock and would put every Les Paul ashame! Very dynamic and absolutely quiet. Note that these pickups are not available separately. They were developed by DiMarzio exclusively for these instruments and are only factory-installed in Music Man Axis and Axis Super Sport models.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Special feature: This instrument comes with the factory-installed (expensive) optional piezo bridge - with a built-in piezo preamp and a dedicated 2 band EQ plus a separate balance control knob!
- Electronics: 1x Magnetic Volume, 1x Magnetic Tone, 1x Piezo Volume, 3-way magnetic/both/piezo-switch, 3-way pickup switch, separate and combined outputs for Magnetic and Piezo! Therefore, can be used with mono or stereo cords, in a total of 4 different connection modes.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound! The overall quality is comparable to the best Custom Shop instruments made by the big two US guitar companies - which, however, usually are in completely different price regions.
- The guitar comes with the original Music Man USA Custom cream hardcase.
|Name||Music Man USA Axis Super Sport Trem Piezo PBB - Pacific Blue Burst MN|
|Model||Axis Super Sport|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|