- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling!
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Ball Family Reserve - a strictly limited run of instruments, built using carefully selected finest tone woods and previously reserved for the Ball Family and friends only!
- Finish: Black Sugar - a special finish with a very fine grain, subtly shimmering. The pictures just do not do it full justice. The instrument looks simply awesome! With chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood - a wood known for its very good resonance qualities. With cream binding.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple, roasted - this new special treatment by Music Man allows the performance of the neck to benefit of a thermally modified microstructure: It increases dimensional stability, resistance to temperature and humidity changes and subsequent warping, reduces density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength, yields a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content, results in more resonance and less damping, eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
Vibrational testing indicates that roasted maple exhibits clearer tone with a stronger fundamental than untreated maple samples. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Neck / Body Joint: Bolt-on - 5 bolts, sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony - pitch black, with a very even structure. A medium-flat (12“) fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending. With dot inlays and the BFR inlay at the 12th fret.
- Frets: 22, medium - high profile, medium width, a special Music Man feature to suit fast and accurate playing.
- Nut: 42 mm - Standard.
- Headstock: Natural.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners with pearloid knobs - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Original Music Man vintage tremolo - contributes perfectly to the excellent tone of the instrument and proves itself to stay in tune very well. Has great sustain and bass response.
- Pickups: Custom DiMarzio Humbuckers (bridge and neck). These pickups were developed by DiMarzio exclusively for these instruments and are only factory-installed in Music Man Axis and Axis Super Sport models.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with the original Music Man USA hardcase.
|Name||Music Man USA Axis Super Sport Trem BFR BS - Black Sugar Roasted Neck Limited Edition|
|Model||Axis Super Sport|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.