- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Translucent Gold, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood - a wood known for its very good resonance qualities - with creme binding and an amazing quilted maple top. The top is of a really rare, perfect, exceptional 3D-quality (similar to „Artist“ tops found on PRS guitars). Manufacturers like Gibson or PRS would probably ask almost the cost of this guitar, alone as an upcharge for a top of a comparable quality.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple - with a very intense grain. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Neck / Body Joint: Bolt-on - 5 bolts, sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" (Standard).
- Fretboard: Best birdseye maple, high quality, with a very even grain. A medium-flat (12“) fretboard radius supports fast playing and easy string bending.
- Frets: 22, medium (high profile, medium width - a special Music Man feature to suit fast and accurate playing). A perfect fretjob is another famous feature of Music Man USA guitars!
- Nut: FR locking, 42 mm (standard).
- Headstock: Matching the body color (which is normally an option subject to an upcharge on Music Man instruments).
- Tuners: Schaller tuners with pearloid buttons - hardware of highest quality, in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Music Man Floyd Rose tremolo, non-recessed (lower pitch only). This construction improves the tuning stability of the instrument, and enables a significantly better sustain, in comparison with free-floating Floyd Rose bridges. The guitar comes with the D-Tuna – for a fast down-tuning of the lower E string by two semitones.
- Pickups: Custom DiMarzio Humbuckers (bridge and neck). These pickups really rock and would put every Les Paul ashame! Very dynamic and absolutely quiet. Note that these pickups are not available separately. They were developed by DiMarzio exclusively for these instruments and are only factory-installed in Music Man Axis and Axis Super Sport models.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 3-way toggle switch.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with the original USA Music Man hardcase.
|Name||Music Man USA Axis TG - Translucent Gold MH|
|flag||code||country||shipping costs||usual transit time|
|D||Germany||0.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|A||Austria||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|B||Belgium||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|BG||Bulgaria||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CZ||Czech Republic||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|DK||Denmark||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|EST||Estland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|FIN||Finland||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|F||France||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|GR||Greece||15.00 EUR||3-4 days|
|H||Hungary||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|IRL||Ireland||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|I||Italy||15.00 EUR||1-3 days|
|LT||Latvia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|LV||Lithuania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|L||Luxembourg||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|NL||Netherlands||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|N||Norway||19.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|PL||Poland||15.00 EUR||1-2 days|
|P||Portugal||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|RO||Romania||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SK||Slovakia||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|SLO||Slovenia||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|E||Spain||15.00 EUR||3-5 days|
|S||Sweden||15.00 EUR||2-4 days|
|CH||Switzerland||19.00 EUR||2-5 days|
|GB||United Kingdom||15.00 EUR||2-3 days|
|other countries||email for quote||email for info|