- Benji Madden (Good Charlotte) signature model, developed after specifications by Benji Madden, with excellent rocking tone and unbelievably ergonomic handling. A very straightforward and reliable instrument. This particular guitar is very lightweight and resonant, sounds fantastically and is easy to handle!
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: Textured Black, with chrome hardware and black pickguard.
- Body: Alder - a wood known for its very good resonance qualities. The guitar is very light and comfortable.
- Neck: Best maple - back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic!
- Neck / Body Joint: Bolt-on - 5 bolts, sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays and custom "Knuckle" inlay at the 12th fret. 10“ fretboard radius.
- Frets: 22, medium (high profile, medium width - a special Music Man feature to suit fast and accurate playing). A perfect fretjob is another famous feature of Music Man USA guitars!
- Nut: 41,3 mm - Standard.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners - placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars. Often requested by professional artists, these tuners are a must-have for the demanding musician. The key to their design is eliminating wraps around the string post, which can cause string slippage and tuning problems. Simply loosen the thumbwheel located on the back, feed the string through the post, lock the thumbwheel tight, cut off the remaining string, tune up and you’re finished – better tuning stability and no more restringing nightmares.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Standard Music Man, strings-thru-the-body - for more sustain.
- Pickups: 1x Custom Wound DiMarzio humbucker - developed extra for this model, very versatile and dynamic.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with original Music Man hardshell case.
|Name||Music Man USA Silhouette Special Benji Madden T1 - Textured Black RW|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.