- This model was created in close co-operation with John Petrucci (Dream Theater). Here in the 7 string configuration.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Ball Family Reserve - a run of instruments built using carefully selected finest tone woods and previously reserved for the Ball Family and friends only!
- Finish: Cherry Sugar - a special finish with a very fine grain, subtly shimmering. The pictures just do not do it full justice. The instrument looks simply awesome!With chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood, with maple top and a special mahogany tone block.
- Neck: Select mahogany - back of the neck matching the body finish. Music Man guitars are particularly so famous among musicians, because of the outstanding quality of their necks. The neck is a pleasure to grab, feels perfect to your hand and plays just fantastic! Bolt-on neck construction (5 bolts) - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Ebony. An ultra flat fretboard radius of 20" supports fast playing and easy string bending. With JP Shield inlays and the "Ball Family Reserve" inlay at the 12th fret.
- Frets: 24, medium jumbo, stainless steel - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Music Man USA guitars.
- Nut: 47.6 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish, with the John Petrucci signature.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners with pearloid buttons - placed in the compact 5+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo tremolo, free-floating (combines the advantages of a Floyd Rose with those of a vintage tremolo).
- Pickups: 1x DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker (bridge), 1x DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker (neck), piezo pickup in the bridge. Both humbuckers are splittable for ultra-clean single coil sounds. This pickup combination is very versatile, dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
- Special feature: This instrument comes with the factory-installed (expensive) piezo bridge - with a built-in piezo preamp and a dedicated 2 band EQ plus a separate balance control knob!
- Electronics: 1x Magnetic Volume, 1x Magnetic Tone, 1x Piezo Volume, 3-way magnetic/both/piezo-switch, 3-way pickup switch (with custom center position configuration), separate and combined outputs for Magnetic and Piezo! Therefore, can be used with mono or stereo cords, in a total of 4 different connection modes.
- Absolutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA BFR Deluxe hardcase and the Certificate of Authenticity.
|Name||Music Man USA John Petrucci JP12-7 CS - Cherry Sugar|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.