- A professional top quality instrument with an excellent tone and perfect ergonomic handling! Created in close co-operation with John Petrucci (Dream Theater).The JP6 is an exceptionally versatile instrument, built to meet all demands of a world-class player such as John Petrucci. The outstanding quality of selected woods and all hardware parts, as well as exquisite craftsmanship, make this Made in USA guitar a perfect choice for an all-round player. The John Petrucci Signature humbuckers by DiMarzio offer plenty of great sounds, clean as well as distorted; moreover, they are splittable for tht ultra-clean single coil tone. This guitar is at home in every style of music you wish to play. The ergonomically contoured, slick body is a pleasure to hold and look at, and the striking Silver Sparkle finish looks great on a John Petrucci guitar. Music Man necks are famous for their super-comfortable feel and highest quality. On this JP6 guitar, all available options are there: the piezo acoustic bridge, headstock matching the body finish, and the JP Custom „Shield“ fingerboard inlays.
- Crafted with highest precision and attention to detail, by Ernie Ball MUSICMAN in San Louis Obispo, California.
- Finish: White, with chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood.
- Neck: Best birdseye maple. Back of the neck unpainted, hand oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" (Standard).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with Custom John Petrucci "Shield" inlays.
- Frets: 24. High profile,wide.
- Nut: 43 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body finish. With the original John Petrucci signature.
- Tuners: Schaller M-6 IND locking tuners, placed in the compact 4+2 design typical for Music Man guitars.
- Bridge: Original Music Man Special Petrucci tremolo, free-floating. Combines the advantages of a Floyd Rose with those of a vintage tremolo.
- Pickups: DiMarzio John Petrucci Signature "Crunch Lab" Humbucker (bridge), DiMarzio John Petrucci Signature "LiquiFire" Humbucker (neck).
- Special Feature: This instrument comes with the factory-installed optional piezo bridge - with a built-in piezo preamp and a dedicated 2 band EQ plus a separate balance control knob!
- Electronics: 1x Magnetic Volume, 1x Magnetic Tone, 1x Piezo Volume, 3-way magnetic/both/piezo-switch, 3-way pickup switch, separate and combined outputs for Magnetic and Piezo. Therefore, can be used with mono or stereo cords, in a total of 4 different connection modes.
- The guitar comes with a high-quality original Music Man USA hardshell case.
|Name||Music Man USA John Petrucci JP6 Piezo SSP - Silver Sparkle MH JP Inlays|
Order processing time
We ship worldwide on daily basis, with DHL, DPD, and UPS. All in-stock items are usually shipped within 24h upon receipt of payment, mostly on the same working day. Of course, all orders are checked by our qualified personnel and professionally packaged for shipping. Express delivery options are available upon request.
A transport insurance cover up to the full value of the purchased item(s) is already included, at no extra charge.
COD (cash on delivery)
5.00 € COD fee for shipping within Germany. Unfortunately, we currently don't ship COD to addresses outside of Germany.
Personal purchase at our store
Of course, you are absolutely welcome to personally visit our shop premises in Munich to check, test, compare, purchase and take home your items right away, without any waiting, stress or pressure, and with a proper professional advice from our product experts. Please feel free to contact us for your individual time appointment, or simply visit us during our business hours!
Shipping outside the EU
Shipping costs to most EU destinations, Switzerland and Norway are included in the overview on the left. Selling and shipping to any countries not mentioned in this overview is subject to prior inquiry and receipt of our shipping quotation. Please also note that not all orders from all countries can be automatically processed through our website at this time; such orders must be handled on individual basis. If you are outside the EU, please make sure to contact us first, for necessary details on the ordering procedure, shipping and payment. Please make sure to provide us your full address for a correct calculation of the shipping expenses.